Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Challenge: Let's Do This!!

Ok, so there is one thing I am 100% sure of, I suck at follow through.  I mean I started with this blog, with great intentions of using it as a way to vent, blah.  That obviously didn't happen.  So here I am now, starting over again.  Maybe I can hold on to it for at least 24 days.  I can do ANYTHING for 24 days right?  Let's hope so!!  I am going to *cross my fingers* blog daily and use this as my accountability partner since no one is doing this challenge with me.

Today I started the Advocare 24 Day Challenge, because let's face it, I'm fat.  I'll own that.  I didn't get here by NOT eating, not that I eat alot, I just eat CRAP!  So this is kind of a reality check for me.  Here is how my day went.

0800 wake up, restart dryer to fluff, drink a Spark Energy Drink

0830 drink my fiber drink shower & get ready

0900 eat some breakfast *which I never do usually* 
               1/3 c of Egg Beater All Natural Egg Whites (says it's equivilant to 2 egg whites)
               1/2 slice of dry wheat toast

0930 Dusty's urology appt

1130 eat a snack
                1 oz pecans (found out later shouldn't have done pecans hopefully 1 day wont kill me)

1200 loaded up the kids and went for a walk.  walked/jogged 1.39 miles

1230 finished my Spark that I started while walking

1400  lunch time
                  2 cups romaine lettuce
                  1 pk of tuna in water
                  1/3 cup of red beans and rice leftovers
                  2 tbs of Walden Farms Caesar dressing *that I am pretty sure is made of nothing but air lol*
1630  snack time again
                  2 med-small sized plums.  tomorrow will eat protien since this left me really hungry.

1800 was getting queasy from my new meds, so ate part of my dinner. 
                    1 cup steamed green beans

1900  dinner time.  Same as lunch.  I have to find some tasty recipes or this is going to be a long 24 days!!

2100  snack time. 
                    6 oz of frozen green seedless grapes

2300  now as you can tell I have been awake more than normal people, so I am hungry again and it's not time to get off work yet.  So I did eat approx 2 oz of cashews.

All in all I have consumed approximately 1,376 calories today, and since I usually consume that many in one meal, I'd say it was a good day!!

Now off work finally and headed home to take my herbal cleanse pills and go to bed finally!!



No comments:

Post a Comment